Our Annual Planning & Centrelink Service is ideal for clients who receive social security benefits and with investment portfolios between $100,000 and $250,000. It is designed to maximise income along with reviewing financial life planning goals and objectives on an annual basis.
This service provides the following:
- Review your personal circumstances and investment portfolio annually, recommending any changes to assist you in achieving and maintaining your financial life planning goals;
- Report on your investment portfolio, Strategic Asset Allocation recommendations and economic updates relative to your financial situation;
- Additional Strategic Allocations to your portfolio if required;
- Ongoing Investor Educational sessions are conducted at your Annual Planning meeting;
- Act as your Centrelink “confidential representative”, providing social security and legislative updates periodically. Above all, taking the administration worries from you and ensuring your benefits are maximised;
- Keep you informed with investment market updates and Financial Lifestyle Partners newsletters.